Charles Barkley and two nobodies for Weight Watchers
- Updated: September 12, 2012
Charles Barkley and his humor never stops. As you may know, he’s a representative for Weight Watchers and tells us to Lose Like A Man. The program has obviously been working for Sir Charles as he’s been looking relatively svelte… yes, I mentioned Barkley and the word “svelte” in the same sentence.
In any case, the latest video from Weight Watchers and Charles Barkley is hilarious, per usual. Barkley comes off a bit cocky as he did during his playing days in the NBA in the beginning of the below video, but then gets his comeuppance at the end from a bunch of “nobodies”:
One of the endearing things about The Round Mound of Rebound is his self-deprecation. It kind of cushions the blow when he makes fun of other people like Jason Kidd and Marcus Camby. Kind of.
Latest posts by Dennis Velasco (see all)
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Washington Wizards - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Detroit Pistons - October 14, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Toronto Raptors - October 10, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Brooklyn Nets - October 7, 2016
- New York Comic Con: Cosplayers Gallery and Other Goodies - October 19, 2015