- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #23 Manu Ginobili
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #24 Amare Stoudemire
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #25 Vince Carter
- ‘The Accountant’ is Enjoyable, But Barely Adds Up
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #26 Blake Griffin
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.3: Magenta
Tim Duncan flips off a stalker
- Updated: November 7, 2012
Okay, maybe “stalker” is too strong a word in this case, but it’s close. San Antonio Spurs legend and future Hall of Famer was minding his own business, just shopping at the local CVS, when coming into the parking lot, his jedi powers kicked in. Duncan gave no indication of knowing a woman was filming him walking to and getting into his car… until he flipped her off ever so efficiently, which is in line with his majestic work on the court.
You can watch the video courtesy of Deadspin.
Latest posts by Dennis Velasco (see all)
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Detroit Pistons - October 14, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Toronto Raptors - October 10, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Brooklyn Nets - October 7, 2016
- New York Comic Con: Cosplayers Gallery and Other Goodies - October 19, 2015
- New York Comic Con: Harley Quinn Cosplay Gallery - October 15, 2015