- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.3: Magenta
- First Look: DIVINITY III: STALINVERSE #1
- 31 Days of Halloween Episodes: Meet ‘n’ Greet (Parks and Recreation)
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.2: Paradox
- 31 Days of Halloween Episodes: Paranormal Parentage (Community)
- Valiant Announces Ninjak VS. the Valiant Universe Digital Series
Never Eat Another Mans Cheerios
- Updated: January 9, 2013
By now, I’m sure you’ve heard all about Kevin Garnett eating Carmelo Anthony’s Cheerios and how upset that made Mr. Anthony. Here’s a look of the latest video to surface surrounding the incident.
This what Melo had to say about it all.
”There’s certain things that you just don’t say to men, another man. I felt like we crossed a line, but like I said, we both have an understanding right now, we handled it the way we handled it. Nobody needs to know what was said behind closed doors, so that situation was handled.”
“I wanted to talk to KG [outside his bus]. I think it was something we both needed to get off our chest and see what really the problem was. No altercations, it was just some words and a conversation that we needed to have.”
“It’s over with for me. Whatever happened last night, happened. The words that was being said between me and Garnett, it happened, can’t take that away. I lost my cool yesterday, I accept that, but there’s just certain things that push certain people’s buttons.”
Well it looks like the the beef is squashed and we can all move onto something more important like the actual games.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016
- NFL Power Rankings – Week 13 - December 1, 2015
- The Search for Guy Ritchie’s Lancelot - April 10, 2015