- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Washington Wizards
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #19 Carmelo Anthony
- Game of Rings: Which Member of the Fallen OKC Thunder Dynasty Will Prosper?
- Kristaps Porzingis Joins adidas Basketball
- Roundtable: Top 5 Characters From 21st Century Drama Series
- Pop Culture’s Best Bromances
Stephen Curry gets Spicey in New York
- Updated: February 28, 2013
If you missed the barn burner at Madison Square Garden, between the New York Knicks and the Golden State Warriors, I feel for you.
All that happened was Stephen Curry erupting for 54 points on near perfect shooting! The show he put on, goes down as one of the greatest scoring games in MSG history. The two men ahead of him on the list, Michael Jordan with 55, and Kobe Bryant at 61.
Mr Curry is keeping pretty good company these days.
Its not like anyone will remember the game for the final score , but I do feel obligated to say the Knicks won the game 109-105.
Don’t be to hard on yourself if you missed it, take your head out of the oven and watch every one of Steph’s 54 drop through the net.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans - October 24, 2016
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016
- NFL Power Rankings – Week 13 - December 1, 2015
- The Search for Guy Ritchie’s Lancelot - April 10, 2015