Warriors Take Out The Nuggets In Six
- Updated: May 3, 2013
The scrappy Golden State Warriors, sparked by the surprise return of David Lee Thursday night, eliminated the Denver Nuggets 92-88 in Game 6 of their best-of-seven series.
The Warriors were anchored by Andrew Bogut’s best game of the season, and career playoff highs of 14 points and 21 rebounds. Stephen Curry dropped eight assists and 22 points of his own, while rookie Draymond Green poured in a career high 16 points and 10 rebounds, helping propel Golden State into the second round for the first time in six years (forever).
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016
- NFL Power Rankings – Week 13 - December 1, 2015
- The Search for Guy Ritchie’s Lancelot - April 10, 2015
- Ronda Rousey Challenged to Fight by Houston Texans Cheerleader? - March 25, 2015
- WATCH: ‘Entourage’ Full Movie Trailer Released - March 25, 2015