- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Washington Wizards
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #19 Carmelo Anthony
- Game of Rings: Which Member of the Fallen OKC Thunder Dynasty Will Prosper?
- Kristaps Porzingis Joins adidas Basketball
- Roundtable: Top 5 Characters From 21st Century Drama Series
- Pop Culture’s Best Bromances
Mike Conley Leads Grizzlies In Game 2 Victory
- Updated: May 8, 2013
Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley might get overlooked by the casual NBA fan, but after Tuesday night’s game, I think he has everyone’s attention.
He has certainly caught the eye of his teammate, Tony Allen.
“Mike Conley is now one of the top five point guards in the league, whether anybody likes it or not. I know a lot of people have got their favorites on who they think it should be, but Mike Conley is in that conversation now, being able to do these types of things on the court night in and night out.”
I’m not one to argue with Tony Allen, and neither should you.
Kevin Durant may have led all scorers with 36 points, but it was Conley that stole the show. Mike dropped in 26 points, 10 rebounds, and 9 assists as the Grizzlies defeated the Oklahoma City Thunder 99-93 Tuesday night. The series is now tied at one game apiece. And with the win, the Grizzlies have gained home-court advantage in the Western Conference Semifinals.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans - October 24, 2016
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016
- NFL Power Rankings – Week 13 - December 1, 2015
- The Search for Guy Ritchie’s Lancelot - April 10, 2015