- Warriors Crush Blazers to Complete Series Sweep
- Bates Motel Series Finale Review: 5.10: The Cord
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Defensive Player of the Year
- Silicon Valley Season 4 Premiere Review: 4.1: Success Failure
- Cavaliers Stay On Course, Beat Pacers to Complete the Sweep
- Warriors Pull Off Major Comeback to Take 3-0 Series Lead
Pacers Have Knicks On The Ropes
- Updated: May 15, 2013
It looks like these Indiana Pacers might be figuring out how this whole playoff thing works.
When you have a team down, you don’t let them back up. You put your foot on their throat and push harder. I know it sounds harsh, but these are the NBA Playoffs people!
It’s kill or get featured in a “Gone Fishing” segment with Kenny and Chuck, and nobody wants that.
While George Hill powered the Pacers with 26 points, Paul George had a monster game of his own dropping 18 points, 14 rebounds and 7 assists, leading Indy past the New York Knicks, 93-82. David West chipped in with another double-double (10 points and 10 rebounds) as Lance Stephenson played his usual stingy defense, while also contributing on the offensive end with 13 points.
Current NBA scoring “champion” Carmelo Anthony led the Knicks with 24 points on 9-23 shooting before fouling out with 2 minutes left in the game. Carmelo failed to score a basket in the final 12 minutes for the second game in a row.
The Pacers will look to close out the series in Game 5 Saturday night at home.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- adidas Introduces alphabounce Refresh in Athlete Packed Running Campaign - February 16, 2017
- 2017 NBA All-Star Valentines Day Dunk Fest - February 14, 2017
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans - October 24, 2016
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016