Tony Parker’s INCREDIBLE Buzzer-Beater in Slow Motion
- Updated: June 7, 2013
When Tony Parker made his move to the basket, it wasn’t enough for him to just almost lose the ball three times. He then proceeded to trip himself up and fall to the hardwood. Not this time, Tony, not this time. Right at the moment when you think Parker is going down, he kicks it into And1’s Hot Sauce Mode to keep his dribble alive and the possession of the ball.
That probably would have been enough action to make a memorable highlight.
… then, there was the shot.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- adidas Introduces alphabounce Refresh in Athlete Packed Running Campaign - February 16, 2017
- 2017 NBA All-Star Valentines Day Dunk Fest - February 14, 2017
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans - October 24, 2016
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016