- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #23 Manu Ginobili
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #24 Amare Stoudemire
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #25 Vince Carter
- ‘The Accountant’ is Enjoyable, But Barely Adds Up
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #26 Blake Griffin
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.3: Magenta
Under Armour debuts royal blue Stephen Curry shoe
- Updated: December 5, 2013
Having already debuted the golden version of the Micro G Anatomix Spawn for Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry, Under Armour is giving us a new look at another player exclusive colorway made specifically for Curry.
Dressed up in a darker royal blue tone, Curry’s version of the Micro G Anatomix Spawn also is trimmed in gold and white, and is a possibility to hit retail in February, likely as the NBA All-Star festivities commence.
For more on the Under Armour Micro G Anatomix Spawn Stephen Curry PE, stay tuned to Baller Mind Frame for updates.
See below for more shots of Curry’s alternate away shoe, courtesy of Under Armour.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016