- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Washington Wizards
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #19 Carmelo Anthony
- Game of Rings: Which Member of the Fallen OKC Thunder Dynasty Will Prosper?
- Kristaps Porzingis Joins adidas Basketball
- Roundtable: Top 5 Characters From 21st Century Drama Series
- Pop Culture’s Best Bromances
Camo For Bunnies: Nike KD VI ‘Easter’
- Updated: April 18, 2014
Courtesy of Nike >>
With Spring in the air and Easter weekend on the horizon, Nike Basketball brings the spirit of the holiday to its new Easter collection.
Driven by performance, the three low-cut signature shoes for LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant undergo a festive Easter makeover with individual stories connected to each shoe.
The performance design of the Nike KD VI was inspired by the precision of a finely crafted wristwatch. The shoe’s low-cut and its light weight came at the specific request of Durant. The traditional Easter egg hunt influenced the custom camouflage pattern mixed with Easter iconography featured on this special edition KD VI.
The Nike Basketball Easter Collection is available April 18 at Nike.com and select retail locations globally. Each shoe’s special colorway also comes to life in a matching t-shirt available in limited quantities globally; the KD VI and LEBRON 11 Low also have matching hats that will be available.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016