A silhouette that changed the game on the hardwood over 30 years ago now continues its run as a modern day street staple.
Released over the years in a countless number of lifestyle-friendly styles, the ever so iconic Blazer Mid arrives prepared for the summer in a lightweight and breathable mesh construction.
A contrasting combination of black and white brings to life a marble-inspired pattern throughout the mesh upper, working together with a classic Swoosh in white leather. The classic white rubber vulcanized sole gives the Blazer the low profile look it has become famous for since its 1973 arrival.
- The Reebok Shaq Attaq Returns to Celebrate its 25th Anniversary
- Carmelo Already Defeated Phil Jackson Thanks To Phil Jackson
- The Knicks Will Not Succeed Until They Commit To A Proper Rebuild
- The MLK Day NBA Rundown
- ‘Silence’ is a Compelling Study of Faith
- Fixing the Minnesota Timberwolves in Ten Steps
BMF Style: Nike Blazer Mid Marble Mesh
- Updated: July 30, 2014
Courtesy of Nike | featuring the Nike Blazer Mid Marble Mesh
BMF Style: The Baller Mind Frame is more than the roundball – it’s the lifestyle that surrounds the ball. BMF Style brings you the best styles in sportswear, fashion apparel, and accessories for when you’re away from the court, whether you’re checking for new gear or for your favorite NBA players’ pieces outside of the locker room.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016