A silhouette that changed the game on the hardwood over 30 years ago now continues its run as a modern day street staple.
Released over the years in a countless number of lifestyle-friendly styles, the ever so iconic Blazer Mid arrives prepared for the summer in a lightweight and breathable mesh construction.
A contrasting combination of black and white brings to life a marble-inspired pattern throughout the mesh upper, working together with a classic Swoosh in white leather. The classic white rubber vulcanized sole gives the Blazer the low profile look it has become famous for since its 1973 arrival.
- Warriors Crush Blazers to Complete Series Sweep
- Bates Motel Series Finale Review: 5.10: The Cord
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Defensive Player of the Year
- Silicon Valley Season 4 Premiere Review: 4.1: Success Failure
- Cavaliers Stay On Course, Beat Pacers to Complete the Sweep
- Warriors Pull Off Major Comeback to Take 3-0 Series Lead
BMF Style: Nike Blazer Mid Marble Mesh
- Updated: July 30, 2014
Courtesy of Nike | featuring the Nike Blazer Mid Marble Mesh
BMF Style: The Baller Mind Frame is more than the roundball – it’s the lifestyle that surrounds the ball. BMF Style brings you the best styles in sportswear, fashion apparel, and accessories for when you’re away from the court, whether you’re checking for new gear or for your favorite NBA players’ pieces outside of the locker room.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Mac Miller at Center of Fender’s Feedback Documentary Series - March 17, 2017
- Skullcandy presents The STAYLOUD Showdown - March 13, 2017
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016