- NBA Trade Day? A Day of What-if, A Glimmer of Hope
- Best NBA Trade In Each NBA Conference
- Powerless Season 1 Review: 1.4: Emily Dates a Henchman
- The Winners and Losers of the NBA Trade Deadline
- Top 50 Stand-Up Comedians: No. 3 – Richard Pryor
- NBA Trade Deadline: 5 Trades That Would Break Knicks Twitter
BMF Style: Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Triple Black’
- Updated: August 29, 2014
Courtesy of Nike | featuring the Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Triple Black’
Three shades of black bring a fresh attitude to one iconic design. Featuring a durable construction to accentuate its rugged appeal, the latest Air Foamposite One is built for both afternoon adventuring and nightlife.
All original Foamposite design cues remain intact, from the molded Posite upper to the mid-foot, carbon fiber shank. However, the design’s nubuck-inspired finish adds an element of sophistication not yet seen on previous Foamposite models.
The latest design re-imagines an iconic performance silhouette with street-ready materials. The Air Foamposite One Triple Black drops August 29th on Nike.com and at Nike Sportswear retailers worldwide.
BMF Style: The Baller Mind Frame is more than the ball – it’s the lifestyle that surrounds the ball. BMF Style brings you the best styles in sportswear, fashion apparel, and accessories for when you’re away from the venue of play, whether you’re checking for new gear or for your favorite athletes’ pieces outside of the locker room.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016