- Watch Out for These Future NBA Superstars: The Up-And-Coming New Entries of the All-Star Game
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Rookie of the Year
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Finals MVP
- Warriors Crush Blazers to Complete Series Sweep
- Bates Motel Series Finale Review: 5.10: The Cord
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Most Valuable Player
Fender Mod Shop is ‘NIKEiD of guitars’
- Updated: September 8, 2016
Guitars are some of the most precious instruments in the world, but are also very labor-intensive and timely to produce, and that’s just for the general public. What if that same work went into a guitar that’s made just for you? That’s the thinking about the Fender Mod Shop.
See more on the Fender Mod Shop, below courtesy of our partners and friends at Fender:
It’s a highly innovative, digital design studio (think NIKEiD of guitars) that allows players and collectors to design their dream guitar and choose from thousands of customizable options.
In response to the overwhelming uptick in player demand for personalization and modified instruments, Fender is introducing Mod Shop, which offers more than 70,000 customizable options to customers of all skill sets.
Fender introduces Fender Mod Shop, a truly immersive customer experience that allows players to choose from one of four Fender models including the Telecaster®, Stratocaster®, Precision Bass® or Jazz Bass®. They can then modify their selection online with a curated menu of options such as body color, pickups, pickguard material, fingerboard, hardware color and style, bridge and orientation to create a factory-customized model truly tailored to their personal preferences. Cosmetic options include nine body colors, such as Candy Apple Red, Daphne Blue, Surf Green and Fender’s popular Sunburst shade.
Fender is dedicated to understanding players’ needs and creating innovative, inspiring solutions for every step of their musical journey. A response to the extremely high demand for personalized custom guitars from players in the industry, Fender Mod Shop provides consumers with the ultimate guitar modification experience. Consumers have the access to Fender Mod Shop on both desktop and mobile device with base models starting at $1,649.99 – $1,799.99. (All pricing will vary depending on model and selected modifications.)
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Mac Miller at Center of Fender’s Feedback Documentary Series - March 17, 2017
- Skullcandy presents The STAYLOUD Showdown - March 13, 2017
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016