- NBA Trade Day? A Day of What-if, A Glimmer of Hope
- Best NBA Trade In Each NBA Conference
- Powerless Season 1 Review: 1.4: Emily Dates a Henchman
- The Winners and Losers of the NBA Trade Deadline
- Top 50 Stand-Up Comedians: No. 3 – Richard Pryor
- NBA Trade Deadline: 5 Trades That Would Break Knicks Twitter
Kendrick Lamar ‘Holds Court’ to Pay Homage to the Reebok Classic Club C
- Updated: January 28, 2017
Paying homage to the upcoming global release of the Club C sneaker for Spring 2017, Kendrick Lamar ‘Holds Court’ with Reebok Classic in a four-part video series shot by acclaimed director Nabil.
As an artist who takes inspiration from his childhood ‘court,’ and who is universally recognized for using his music to inspire and empower youths, Kendrick is the perfect validator for the Club C – a Reebok staple since 1985.
Here, Nabil captures Kendrick in a series of short films, shot in front of a projection Compton High School’s tennis court, discussing the values intrinsic to both him and the sneaker; fearlessness, confidence and expression.