- The Winners and Losers of the NBA Trade Deadline
- Top 50 Stand-Up Comedians: No. 3 – Richard Pryor
- NBA Trade Deadline: 5 Trades That Would Break Knicks Twitter
- Top 50 Stand-Up Comedians: No. 4 – Eddie Izzard
- Lakers Name Magic Johnson President of Basketball Operations
- Celtics and Mavericks Talk Andrew Bogut Deal
adidas Football Unveils the Uncaged Cheetah adizero 5-Star 40 Cleats
- Updated: February 7, 2017
Brought to you by our friends at adidas.
Football season is always on for adidas… today the brand unveiled the Uncaged Cheetah adizero 5-Star 40 cleats, the undisputed lightest cleat in the game.
Inspired by the fastest animal on the planet and crafted for the fastest players on turf, the Uncaged Cheetah adizero 5-Star 40 cleats are designed for athletes who want to showcase their style while attempting to break land speed records.
Weighing in at only 4.8 ounces, aerodynamic and featuring a high-definition, digitally printed Cheetah pattern, the Uncaged Cheetah adizero 5-Star 40 cleats are specifically created for the 40-yard dash.
Constructed from an ultra-lightweight, yet extremely strong fiber, the SPRINTSKIN Ultra upper is engineered to provide reinforcement only in key support zones for elite performance. The upper sits atop a SPRINTFRAME football plate with strategically placed SPRINTSTUDS designed to provide peak performance and acceleration for the 40-yard dash.