- Knicks To Run Triangle Offense Exclusively Next Season
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 2: Who Comes Out On Top?
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.17: Duet
- Kristaps Porzingis Is Ready To Step Into Leadership Role
- Bates Motel Season 5 Review: 5.5: Dreams Die First
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 1: Who Comes Out On Top?
adidas Unveils New Harden Vol. 1 “All-Star” Colorway
- Updated: February 9, 2017
Brought to you by our friends at adidas.
adidas ramps up for the second half of the NBA season with the Harden Vol. 1 No Brakes edition for Houston star James Harden. Look for James to lace up this colorway during next week’s NBA All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
Creating history night after night, James has cooked defenses all season long. To celebrate his record-breaking mission, adidas introduces the latest take on Harden Vol. 1. Featuring various hues of gray across a knit upper, the silhouette is done up with orange laces and sharp purple contrasts. Gray detailing is added to the heel’s three stripes and leather toe, while gradient treatment fades from purple to orange along the outsole. “No Brakes” is printed on the left sockliner as a message to move full throttle heading into the final stretch of the regular season.
Harden Vol. 1 No Brakes is available for $140 on February 10 at adidas.com.