- Knicks To Run Triangle Offense Exclusively Next Season
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 2: Who Comes Out On Top?
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.17: Duet
- Kristaps Porzingis Is Ready To Step Into Leadership Role
- Bates Motel Season 5 Review: 5.5: Dreams Die First
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 1: Who Comes Out On Top?
2017 March Madness – Bracketology Update #2
- Updated: February 17, 2017
We’re just a month or so away from the NCAA Tournament, and that means for the first time all year, Bracketology Projections are actually relevant. I’ve been doing Bracketology for five years now, and if you’re wondering why my word is as good as many so-called experts, here’s the proof – I’ve been improving steadily each year, meaning that I’m getting an increasingly solid feel for what the Selection Committee is valuing. Last year on the morning of Selection Sunday, I correctly picked 63 of the 68 teams in the field, and 56 of those teams were seeded correctly or just one line off. In comparison, ESPN nailed 65 of the 68 teams in the field last year. I’m coming for ya Joe Lunardi!
#1 Seeds: Villanova (East), Baylor (South), Kansas (Midwest), Gonzaga (West)
Last Four Byes: Michigan State, TCU, Michigan, Marquette
Last Four In: Seton Hall, Kansas State, Syracuse, Georgetown
First Four Out: Clemson, Wake Forest, Illinois State, Georgia Tech
Next Four Out: Indiana, Texas Tech, Georgia, Providence
Auto-Bids in CAPS
Latest posts by Sonny Giuliano (see all)
- Sonny Says … Welcome to the first Mailbag! - March 17, 2017
- 2017 March Madness – The Final Bracketology Update - March 12, 2017
- 2017 March Madness – Bracketology Update #10 - March 12, 2017
- 2017 March Madness – Bracketology Update #9 - March 11, 2017
- 2017 March Madness – Bracketology Update #8 - March 9, 2017