- Knicks To Run Triangle Offense Exclusively Next Season
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 2: Who Comes Out On Top?
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.17: Duet
- Kristaps Porzingis Is Ready To Step Into Leadership Role
- Bates Motel Season 5 Review: 5.5: Dreams Die First
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 1: Who Comes Out On Top?
adidas Basketball Evolves the Game with Crazy Explosive Low
- Updated: February 21, 2017
Brought to you by our friends at adidas.
adidas Basketball today introduces the Crazy Explosive Low, a refined version of the Crazy Explosive that pairs cutting edge technology with unique design elements for a progressive approach to style on and off the court.
Crafted to standout above the rest, Crazy Explosive Low evolves the Crazy Explosive franchise’s on-court technology through an essentialist lens. Free of distraction and focused on functionality, Crazy Explosive pairs dynamic lacing with a single-piece upper for uncompromised fit, lockdown and stability.
Crazy Explosive Low is lifted on full-length BOOST and supported by a TPU roll cage, harnessing its added energy return for controlled comfort when striking to the basket. Coral constructed power traction delivers natural court feel and commanding grip ready for takeoff.
Crazy Explosive Low is designed to show out on the court with a tonal color palette across Primeknit and textile uppers. adidas iconic three stripes are displayed on the heel and treated with a subtle metallic finish, while Primeknit editions feature a grooved texture that creates a unique ripple effect.
Crazy Explosive Low drops at adidas.com in black, white and gray textile ($120) on February 21 and white Primeknit ($140) on March 10.