- Watch Out for These Future NBA Superstars: The Up-And-Coming New Entries of the All-Star Game
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Rookie of the Year
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Finals MVP
- Warriors Crush Blazers to Complete Series Sweep
- Bates Motel Series Finale Review: 5.10: The Cord
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Most Valuable Player
Skullcandy presents The STAYLOUD Showdown
- Updated: March 13, 2017
Directly from the press desk of our friends at Skullcandy:
Skullcandy, the original performance and lifestyle youth audio brand, is launching this month the STAYLOUD Showdown, a premier music platform for emerging artists to fulfill their dreams of performing on the Vans Warped Tour Skullcandy dedicated stage in front of tens of thousands of young music fans this summer.
The Skullcandy STAYLOUD Showdown concerts will have bands competing against each other in three venues, Los Angeles, CA on April 6th, Austin, TX on May 18th, and New York on June 8th. Each concert will be live streamed on the Skullcandy Facebook page and fans will cast their social media votes to choose the bands they want to see take the stage at Vans Warped Tour.
Vans Warped Tour is celebrated as a mecca of youth culture, with an authentic history of supporting emerging talents that have left a mark in the music scene such as Blink 182, Fall Out Boy, Paramore to name a few. The Showdown not only provides a fostering environment for these artists, but also allows their fans to have a voice in which of their favorite bands play this Summer’s tour.
Tying back to Skullcandy’s heritage of action sports and music, the STAYLOUD Showdowns will celebrate the dedication of emerging talent while shining a light on the next big breakthrough artist by creating authentic opportunities of exposure at this year’s Vans Warped Tour.
You can find more information at skullcandy.com/showdown.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Mac Miller at Center of Fender’s Feedback Documentary Series - March 17, 2017
- Skullcandy presents The STAYLOUD Showdown - March 13, 2017
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016