“Oh, I haven’t watched that, is it any good?” Who among us hasn’t been asked this question by one of our fellow TV-watching friends? Well, I remember I was asked this same question about two years ago when I watched, and immediately fell in love with, a show on NBC called Best Friends Forever.
- The Flash Review: 2.18: Versus Zoom
- Review: ‘Supergirl’ Season Finale – Better Angels
- Kerrie Manbodh Talks Growing Modeling Career in PCS Interview
- Bates Motel Review: 3.6: The Vault
- Review: ‘Once Upon a Time’ S5 E18 – Ruby Slippers
- Paris Lopez Delves into Edginess as a Model, Dancing Background, & Overcoming Obstacles in PCS Interview
- Review ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ S2 E2 – We All Fall Down
- ‘The Jungle Book’ is a Worthy Adventure
- The Best Female Characters from Superhero Shows: The Top 10!
- The Best Female Characters from Superhero Shows: 20-11