- Warriors Crush Blazers to Complete Series Sweep
- Bates Motel Series Finale Review: 5.10: The Cord
- NBA Awards Roundtable: Defensive Player of the Year
- Silicon Valley Season 4 Premiere Review: 4.1: Success Failure
- Cavaliers Stay On Course, Beat Pacers to Complete the Sweep
- Warriors Pull Off Major Comeback to Take 3-0 Series Lead
Extreme Home Makeover: Robert Swift Edition
- Updated: March 6, 2013
Former Seattle Supersonics player, Robert Swift, refused to leave his Seattle home after it was foreclosed on last summer, until now. Swift and others who were squatting in the home have apparently vacated the property recently, leaving it looking like a hot mess.
For some the party never stops.
A deck covered in doggy poo….. I’m sure he just forgot to clean that up.
Who says you can’t turn your basement into a shooting range?
I for one, don’t think innocent little Robby Swift had anything to do with it. Just look at him. Does this upstanding young man look like the type to do something like that?
He looks like what now?
Oh yeah, he did that shit.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- adidas Introduces alphabounce Refresh in Athlete Packed Running Campaign - February 16, 2017
- 2017 NBA All-Star Valentines Day Dunk Fest - February 14, 2017
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans - October 24, 2016
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016