- The Reebok Shaq Attaq Returns to Celebrate its 25th Anniversary
- Carmelo Already Defeated Phil Jackson Thanks To Phil Jackson
- The Knicks Will Not Succeed Until They Commit To A Proper Rebuild
- The MLK Day NBA Rundown
- ‘Silence’ is a Compelling Study of Faith
- Fixing the Minnesota Timberwolves in Ten Steps
Extreme Home Makeover: Robert Swift Edition
- Updated: March 6, 2013
Former Seattle Supersonics player, Robert Swift, refused to leave his Seattle home after it was foreclosed on last summer, until now. Swift and others who were squatting in the home have apparently vacated the property recently, leaving it looking like a hot mess.
For some the party never stops.
A deck covered in doggy poo….. I’m sure he just forgot to clean that up.
Who says you can’t turn your basement into a shooting range?
I for one, don’t think innocent little Robby Swift had anything to do with it. Just look at him. Does this upstanding young man look like the type to do something like that?
He looks like what now?
Oh yeah, he did that shit.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans - October 24, 2016
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016
- NFL Power Rankings – Week 13 - December 1, 2015
- The Search for Guy Ritchie’s Lancelot - April 10, 2015