- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #23 Manu Ginobili
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #24 Amare Stoudemire
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #25 Vince Carter
- ‘The Accountant’ is Enjoyable, But Barely Adds Up
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #26 Blake Griffin
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.3: Magenta
NBA betting tips: who is looking like a good bet for the coming season?
- Updated: September 27, 2013
The 2013-14 season and quest for the NBA Championship is due to start in around one month’s time, but the basketball betting on it has already started. In particular, people are putting down bets on which team they think will win the title next season. This kind of outright bet is always popular with sports betting fans, but it is also quite risky before the season has started. This is because at least one of the favorites usually fails to deliver once the action is underway. That isn’t likely to stop anyone though, so what teams could represent a good gamble for the title this coming season?
Well, unsurprisingly, the defending champion Miami Heat are once again the firm favorites, and some of the bookies are putting them at just 2/1 to hold on to their crown. At these odds, and with the likes of LeBron James and Chris Bosh in their line-up, the Heat will certainly attract a lot of bets – but not every punter wants to bet on the favorites. Other sides that could be worth consideration include the Oklahoma City Thunder at 13/2, San Antonio Spurs at 12/1 and Chicago Bulls at 14/1. There is always the option of waiting to see how each side performs when the season starts, as casino games like Slam Dunk are there as a handy alternative.
Slam Dunk, a slots game which features nine pay lines and five reels, is one of the many sporting themed slots at www.gamingclub.com/nz and other sites these days, but for basketball fans it is one of the best. From the player, jersey, cheerleader and basketball reel icons to the basketball court backdrop, it is NBA all the way. The jersey wild icon is numbered 23, which was Michael Jordan’s number, and as it boosts your odds of a payout by taking the place of other icons needed to provide winning reels, it’s as handy as Jordan himself. Another great thing about Slam Dunk is that you can take it to NBA games and play nowadays, thanks to the apps available from mobile casino web pages.
Latest posts by Dennis Velasco (see all)
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Detroit Pistons - October 14, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Toronto Raptors - October 10, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Brooklyn Nets - October 7, 2016
- New York Comic Con: Cosplayers Gallery and Other Goodies - October 19, 2015
- New York Comic Con: Harley Quinn Cosplay Gallery - October 15, 2015