Weekend Rewind: Air Jordan 10 Retro ‘Powder Blue’
- Updated: February 24, 2014
Weekend Rewind: Need to catch another look at the top weekend releases in basketball footwear or just catching up in general? BMF’s Weekend Rewind gives you a brief recap in the best performance and lifestyle sneakers to drop, ranging from Nike to Jordan to adidas and more.
The Air Jordan 10 Retro ‘Powder Blue’ is one of the best Air Jordans that represents Michael Jordan’s alma mater, the University of North Carolina. The shoe of his first comeback from retirement in 1995, these are a gem with history and are one of the top model of the Air Jordan signature series. Though BMF Kicks & Sportswear is partial to the navy accents that other Jordans have used, tar is black, so pairing Powder Blue with black seems about right.
Regardless, see more below courtesy of Nike:
This ‘90s classic is making a comeback. The Air Jordan 10 Retro ‘Powder Blue’ is here and stays true to the original colorway. It features a tumbled leather upper and a signature elastic speed-lacing system. It rocks a Powder Blue padded collar and on the outsole, a listing of MJ’s career achievements.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016