- The Reebok Shaq Attaq Returns to Celebrate its 25th Anniversary
- Carmelo Already Defeated Phil Jackson Thanks To Phil Jackson
- The Knicks Will Not Succeed Until They Commit To A Proper Rebuild
- The MLK Day NBA Rundown
- ‘Silence’ is a Compelling Study of Faith
- Fixing the Minnesota Timberwolves in Ten Steps
NBA Starting 5 of the Future
- Updated: April 10, 2014
The NBA has a very bright future.
Obviously, when you have superstars like LeBron James and Kevin Durant, as well as legends like Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki and Kobe Bryant (once he returns) still playing, your league is going to be in decent shape. But there is a plethora of talent that is set to take over as the next wave of superstars in the league. With that being said, let’s take a look at the starting five of potential future stars in the NBA.
SPOILER ALERT: This article will look to highlight guys who are not necessarily household names, and for the most part, have not established themselves as stars in the league quite yet. So obvious names like Stepenh Curry, James Harden, Paul George, et al. will not be on this list because they have pretty much established themselves as stars in the league already.
Latest posts by Brian Sprowl (see all)
- NBA Season Preview: Worst Starting 5 in the NBA - October 13, 2014
- NBA Season Preview: New Orleans Pelicans Team Preview - October 3, 2014
- NBA Season Preview: Washington Wizards Team Preview - September 29, 2014
- Sleeper Status: Can the Denver Nuggets be the 2014-15 version of the Phoenix Suns? - August 18, 2014
- 2014 NFL Preview: Who is the best Running Back in the NFL? - August 1, 2014