Nets Rally to Force Game 7
- Updated: May 3, 2013
Even with the Chicago Bulls missing two of their starters, Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich, the team fought hard until the very end of Thursday evening’s Game 6 against the Brooklyn Nets.
The Nets, led by Deron Williams 17 points and 11 assists, pulled out out another win, beating the shorthanded Bulls 95-92 to force a deciding Game 7. Brook Lopez and Joe Johnson each chipped in 17 points apiece.
The series now shifts back to Brooklyn for Game 7 on Saturday. The winner gets the honor of facing the defending champion Miami Heat in the second round.
Latest posts by Frankie Buckets (see all)
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: Denver Nuggets - October 25, 2016
- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans - October 24, 2016
- Video: Stephen Curry Stunts in UAS Pivot Crew Sweatshirt on Ellen - September 15, 2016
- NFL Power Rankings – Week 13 - December 1, 2015
- The Search for Guy Ritchie’s Lancelot - April 10, 2015