- 2016-17 NBA Preview: New Orleans Pelicans
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #21 Pau Gasol
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #22 Chris Bosh
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #23 Manu Ginobili
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #24 Amare Stoudemire
- Top 50 NBA Players of the 21st Century – #25 Vince Carter
BMF Style: Nike Air Tech Challenge II ‘Ace’
- Updated: July 23, 2014
Courtesy of Nike | featuring the Nike Air Tech Challenge II ‘Ace’
Engineered for performance and dressed for the streets, the revival of the Air Tech Challenge II ushers in another original colorway.
Released during the glory days of tennis attire, the Air Tech Challenge II was groundbreaking in more ways than one. Their speedy lineage helped cement them as a modern day street classic, while their electric look brought color and excitement to the game.
The timeless design by the legendary Tinker Hatfield was furious in its form, equipped with a synthetic leather upper, a full-foot stabilizer and Nike Air cushioning that worked in unison with an external molded heel counter to withstand the athleticism of Nike’s most recognized tennis stars at the time.
Covered in Royal Blue with energizing hits of Infrared, the Air Tech Challenge II captures the essence of Nike’s dominance on the tennis court. Widely recognized for their paint splatter, the third original take on the Air Tech Challenge II took on a look of its own with polygonal Infrared accents taking center stage over the upper.
As an added element, the third chapter in the resurgence of the Air Tech Challenge II serves up an ace with an added bonus. A playing card is included in-box to celebrate the ad campaigns that surrounded the revered Nike Tennis model during their original introduction in 1989.
BMF Style: The Baller Mind Frame is more than the roundball – it’s the lifestyle that surrounds the ball. BMF Style brings you the best styles in sportswear, fashion apparel, and accessories for when you’re away from the court, whether you’re checking for new gear or for your favorite NBA players’ pieces outside of the locker room.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016