BMF Style: Air Jordan 3 Retro ‘Sport Blue’
- Updated: August 13, 2014
Courtesy of Nike | featuring the Air Jordan 3 Retro ‘Sport Blue’
The Air Jordan III was the first Air Jordan to feature visible air, the new Jumpman logo and the infamous elephant print. The new ‘Sport Blue’ colorway evokes the original with a black leather upper and grey elephant print detailing. The Sport Blue is distinctive and eye-catching, providing a good color pop on the Jumpman logo, midsole, lace loops and outsole.
BMF Style: The Baller Mind Frame is more than the roundball – it’s the lifestyle that surrounds the ball. BMF Style brings you the best styles in sportswear, fashion apparel, and accessories for when you’re away from the court, whether you’re checking for new gear or for your favorite NBA players’ pieces outside of the locker room.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016