Celebrate the birthplace of skateboarding with the Dunk High Premium version of an early SB favorite. Drawing on that iconic Pecan and White of our 31st state, this reimagining of our landmark 2004 release comes complete with the original construction materials in an all-new high-top silhouette. Inspired by sidewalk surfing, sixteen-sets and everything in-between, here’s your second chance to cop a classic.
BMF Skate: Nike Dunk High Premium SB ’31st State’
- Updated: August 29, 2014
Courtesy of Nike
The following two tabs change content below.
Sandy Dover serves as Managing Partner of The BMF. Working as Senior Editor, Leadership Board Member, and Equity Partner of The BMF as well, Sandy has his hands in everything creative, editorial, social, and strategic for the outlet. Sandy precedes his time with the Complex Media partner as a feature writer, multimedia producer-photographer, and event correspondent for a number of major media publications and outlets, including Yahoo!, SLAM, and both ESPN and espnW. Sandy is an industry insider concerning the NBA, footwear and sportswear, product, technology, lifestyle & fashion, and fitness & training.
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Hurley x Fender Capsule Collection - October 12, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Joseph’s Toiletries Swiss Glacier Collection - October 10, 2016
← Previous Story BMF Style: Nike Air Foamposite One ‘Triple Black’