There were a lot of quality characters on TV this year. But, this list isn’t about quality, it’s about perving. Here are my choices for the sexiest male TV characters of 2015.
15. Wes Gibbins (How to Get Away with Murder)
So tall, so handsome, so charming. Just look at him.
14. Jeff Winger (Community)
This year we said goodbye to the most wonderful charming slacker lawyer in TV history. He was as beautiful as ever in Community‘s final season.
13. Oliver Queen (Arrow)
We’ve seen plenty of incredibly-hunky vigilante Oliver Queen, but this year we also got lovesick domestic Oliver Queen. What a gift.
12. Jimmy McGill (Better Call Saul)
11. Malcolm Ducasse (Jessica Jones)
Sweet, lovable, adorable Malcolm was one of the most charming parts of Jessica Jones.
10. Dylan Massett (Bates Motel)
The hunky Dylan Massett is shaping up to be the hero of Bates Motel and I support him.
9. Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
“I am the gift” indeed.
8. Richard Hendriks (Silicon Valley)
He’s pretty and he knows how to rock a hoodie.
7. Ravi Chakrabarti (iZombie)
The ridiculously perfect Ravi put it best himself when he said, “I’m a tall doctor with fantastic hair and a British accent. I mean, I don’t even need to be this attractive. It’s just icing.”
6. Terry Jeffords (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
His absurdly nice body is enough to give him TV crush status, but Terry is also an incredible husband and friend. Swoon.
5. Jamal Lyon (Empire)
Everyone loves a hunk who can sing.
4. Ben Wyatt (Parks and Recreation)
Ben is a smart, supportive husband who’s incredibly well-dressed. He’s come a long way from being an Ice Clown.
3. Dev (Master of None)
Nothing is hotter than listening and learning and growing. Also being cute as hell.
2. Luke Cage (Jessica Jones)
Luke Cage is just as hunky as the bigscreen Marvel superheroes.
1. Bertram Gilfoyle (Silicon Valley)
So sadistic and taciturn. So flannel-clad.