Brought to you by our friends at Under Armour.
We are excited to share with you the latest colorway of the first signature baseball cleat from Under Armour and Bryce Harper, the Harper One in Platinum, which also pays homage to Under Armour’s 20 year anniversary. Bryce will debut this color way during the All-Star Game next week and be available on UA.com, at Dick’s Sporting Goods and Eastbay beginning on July 12th. Check out the design inspiration video where you will hear directly from Josh Rattet, Under Armour’s Vice President of Team Sports Product and from John Humphrey, Creative Director for Team Sports Footwear.
The Harper One was built to meet the demands of the reigning National League MVP by marrying Under Armour’s innovative footwear technologies and Bryce’s personal input to create a cleat that is constructed for explosive speed and power on the diamond. The Harper One is built to perform like a cleat, but the one-piece woven upper gives the lightweight, comfortable feel of a sneaker. Sewn into the tongue of the Harper One are the numbers “220”- which has come to be Bryce’s mantra, signifying “Second to None.”
The game-changing cleat has the following technologies built into the shoe:
- One-Piece Woven Upper:Woven performance upper is lightweight and fits and feels like a sneaker
- Internal Fit Sleeve: Delivers customized fit and lightweight, breathable comfort
- Built-in Stability Strap: Locks you in with powerful stability and support
- 9-Cleat TPU Plate:Aggressive traction meets total mobility
- Charged Cushioning®:Converts impact into explosive speed and power on the diamond
Product Design Details:
- Bryce’s design inspiration can be seen in the Vegas skylineimage featured on the medial forefoot representing his hometown
- A Harper logo is included, as is his signatureon the external tongue top
- In addition, a “220”inscription on the inside tongue is featured (220 equates to “Second to None,” a saying Bryce holds close that is featured on a bracelet he’s worn from his father since he was young)