- Knicks To Run Triangle Offense Exclusively Next Season
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 2: Who Comes Out On Top?
- The Flash Season 3 Review: 3.17: Duet
- Kristaps Porzingis Is Ready To Step Into Leadership Role
- Bates Motel Season 5 Review: 5.5: Dreams Die First
- Sweet Sixteen Predictions PART 1: Who Comes Out On Top?
Justin Bieber, Cash Money Records’ Jacquees debut Clear Weather Season 6 Collection
- Updated: September 8, 2016
Leave it to the Biebs to be a trendsetter.
Justin Bieber, you know, the megastar singer/songwriter, along with Cash Money Records’ up-and-coming R&B singer Jacquees, recently debuts new footwear from the Clear Weather Season 6 Collection. Inspired by Native footwear of North America, the Season 6 footwear, namely the Lakota (shown below and worn by Jacquees), combines historical elements of moccasins with lifestyle sneakers for a fresh look on the casual side of kicks. Jacquees (who just did a mixtape with Birdman, Lost at Sea) posted a few snaps via Instagram in Miami sporting their new capsule collection.
See him and the Biebs in Season 6 by Clear Weather below, courtesy of our partners and friends at Clear Weather:
Latest posts by Sandy Dover (see all)
- Mac Miller at Center of Fender’s Feedback Documentary Series - March 17, 2017
- Skullcandy presents The STAYLOUD Showdown - March 13, 2017
- Look Closer presents… M.W for Reef, Fall 2016 - October 17, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Creative Recreation Deross - October 14, 2016
- Look Closer presents… Skullcandy Grind Wireless - October 12, 2016