TV characters are getting more and more beautiful at an alarming rate. Here are my picks for the sexiest female TV characters of 2015.
15. Ellie Torres (Cougar Town)
I have missed Ellie’s meanness every day since Cougar Town ended.
14. Taystee Jefferson (Orange is the new Black)
Taystee is just about the most lovable TV character ever.
13. Abbi Abrams (Broad City)
I could watch her say “not today” on a loop forever.
12. Poussey Washington (Orange is the New Black)
Every time Poussey talked about feeling lonely, I felt like I could hear everyone in the audience volunteering to keep her company.
11. Donna Meagle (Parks and Recreation)
Donna has it all figured out.
10. Trish Walker (Jessica Jones)
Just a beautiful ray of sunshine.
9. Nomi Marks (Sense8)
The incredibly beautiful Jamie Clayton has been overdue for a role that did her justice for a long time and the character of adorable badass hacker Nomi Marks was a perfect showcase for her.
8. Ilana Wexler (Broad City)
I mean, have you seen her dance?
7. Britta Perry (Community)
Britta is adorable. Britta for the win.
6. Alex Parrish (Quantico)
Alex maintains a ridiculous level of beauty even when she’s on the run.
5. Jules Cobb (Cougar Town)
Jules is an actual perfect woman.
4. Leslie Knope (Parks and Recreation)
Leslie Knope is going to be the most beautiful president in American history.
3. April Ludgate (Parks and Recreation)
April may have worried that she became a boring person this season, but the opposite was true. Parks and Recreation’s final season was April’s best yet.
2. Rosa Diaz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
She’s always been a perfect lady and this season she sealed the deal in the scene where she pulls out a big knife.
1. Amy Santiago (Brooklyn Nine-Nine)
Just absurdly cute. It feels like the audience is right there with Jake, falling in love with her.